Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Give Me Tha Moneh!!!

So my tax is about to be processed and for the first time in like the 2 years ive been saying it I think everything is finally goin to come out of this epic wad of cash.

I'm looking at a huge lot of cash and that means I can get some shirts and other accesories (FINALLY) made up.

I know ive been saying for like 2 years that we are going to get some shirts and stuff in and I send my appologies to the guys that have actually stood by me and believed in me. These people know exactly who they are and with out a doubt are the heart of my creativity.

I have like 2 solid designs including the w[t']f? and another none I wanna keep on the DL.

I will still be giving out Free Wristbands and Stickers. If you are keen for anything email me on threvn_are@hiptop.com.au
in the email include;
- the amount of stickers
- the amount of wristbands
- address (for me to send them out)
- YOUR REAL NAME!!!

OK guys im totes out!!

:]

LoveLoveLove
Rindyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment