Monday, July 20, 2009

HTML CODING SUCKS BALLS

Ok straight up. I'm going to say this and not be embarrassed. I SUCK AT HTML!!! seriously its not my game so i never win at it.

But! in saying that i think there is a way you can help me out!! :D if you wanna give me a holla on my email threvn_are@hiptop.com.au Ill tell you how. I'm also on the scope for someone to help with PHOTO SHOP stuff. you see id do it myself but i don't have a Desktop at home so i find it hard to come across the time to sit at another persons house and do it there.

so if you re keen on helping with the photo shop o9r HTML coding hit me up and Ill organise to get you some free merch or some shit.

Anyways i gotta bounce im at work on my day off and i wanna just chill out in the sun aye.

LoveLoveLove
Rindyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment